WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Trailer

I went to an RV repair place yesterday to drop trailer off to have the damage underneath fixed , but they told me they could do it while I waited because it was so minor and how lucky I was that it did not destroy the side of the trailer.   Yay.  It only cost me $110  and another $100 for a new spare .  I had to drive to 3 different places to get the spare.  Of course it is a size that is odd and costs more.

Last night, I went to Gale and MIkes for dinner and talk around the fire.  It's always a good time and they make me feel very welcome.  good people.

Today , Shane is trying to fix my frig and touch up the ceiling in the bathroom.   I think the frig ice maker is not going to come back to life. Bummer.  I managed to buy a part at an appliance repair store in Ocala for $30 instead of online for $60 but if it's not going to fix the problem then Not sure where to go from here. May have to wait for kitchen reno and new appliances.

My Feb clinic is not filling. Great Another clinic that is going to cost me money.

Journey's nose is back to being stuffed up because the meds ran out.  I am waiting for an order of colloidal silver and I am going to use that in his nose and hopefully that will work.  Running out of hope here.

1 comment:

  1. You really got lucky with the RV repair cost only being a little over $100 bucks. I hit a speed bump too fast and tore the bottom up pretty good. After a few estimates, I had to settle on the lowest which still was an unbelievable $890 for what appeared to be only cosmetic on the surface at first to me.

    ReplyDelete