Started out unloading the corral panels from the stock trailer. I was supposed to have help but she bagged me and never bothered to call me and tell me she wasn't coming. If you tell somebody you are going to do something then damn well do it.
Next job was to remove the faucet from the barn since it has been leaking for days. I shut the water off last night so I could empty the tank before this am. I pulled off the faucet which was easy as pie and put on another one which was also easy. Found the plumbers tape and a brand new faucet that I had bought last year and didn't really need so it now has a red handle but it's cold water.
Then moved on to transferring cows to another area which meant transferring the feeder, the stock tank and worst of all the hoses. They were going 100 ft or so , so that means multiple hoses that preferably do not leak. I had to change a few out and if I did not have the golf cart to ride back and forth to the barn in I would be cripple and in bed right now. Finally got the auto waterer set up , but I have a feeling there are minor leaks in the hoses so I may not use the auto waterers.
Then I hitched up the stock trailer and went to tractor supply to exchange the bolts that I got for the kennel fencing. Turns out they are wrong again. I then went to pick up my new registered Barbadoes sheep. 2 ewes and a ram. The owner switched out the ram I bought with a much better one because she really did not want him butchered and that is where he was headed. She said in about 1 yr he will go for $400. NICE
Unloaded them and they settled right in. And then started working on the chicken coop again. Lots of thought go into this. 1 board up and 1 hr of thinking. LOL. While I was working on my 1 board , I saw Posey go thru the fence in with the cows. good thing she is still coming when I call her. YIKES