WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, December 24, 2010

The day before I leave

     The fence guy finished and left.   The bill wasn't as much as I had anticipated and that is always a good thing.  He fixed one of my gates and checked the air in the trailer tires before he left.  Now that's a good guy.  Kathy's husband Ed came up and checked the grease in the wheel wells so I don't have to stress about that.  He's a good guy too.

     I emptied the water tanks for the ducks and sheep and gave them clean fresh water before I left.  I also moved the water tank closer to the barn so Kathy won't have to drag the hose as far.  I bought more grain yesterday and the hay is in good shape so they should do fine.

      I hooked the trailer up before it got dark this afternoon.  I still haven't stocked it or put my clothes in but I am still putt puttn along.  I had to really think about the sway bars, because I haven't had them before and they only showed me how to put them on once.  I got them on and hopefully it's correct.  I'm really not sure. I"m pretty confident they won't fall off so I guess that's a good thing.

     The dog's think something is up.  They don't know what, but they think they want to be in on it.  Most of them do, but I'm sure Dare is not going to be happy about getting in the truck tomorrow. He really hates riding in the car. Everybody has a crate except Mikey --It's easier for him to get in if there is no crate in the way.  I have a makeshift ramp for him and it works well.  He gets awful heavy to lift in and out.  I think he likes this better too.    I packed some toys in the trailer for them and I need to pack some tie out lines.  I just added that to the list.  Okay back to packing.

     Well it's 9:30 and I am done for the evening. I've been running  stuff out to the trailer during It's a Beautiful Life's commercials.  I think I just have a few more things to put in there. I'm too tired to move. tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment