WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

     Why ??? if I have hired someone to build my fence am I so flipping exhausted at the end of the day? He's done with the back pasture --I still have to put up metal fence posts when the ground thaws and fill in a couple of enormous holes, but all in all it's pretty damn bee u ti ful....He's coming back tomorrow to finish the small area at the top of the current pasture so I will have a regulation size duck arena all ready to go.  Go where I am not sure but who knows there may be a trial in the future here.
      And boy did the temp just drop out there.  I was fine most of the day but when the sun dropped behind the trees I was ready to go inside.
     The dogs broke out and went down the street today. Nobody got hurt .  Those darn gates just don' stay latched very well.

     Tomorrow I will finish packing the trailer so I can get an early start Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment