WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Apparently I started this blog 2 yrs ago. Too bad I didn't continue it, it was quite interesting to read tonight.

Anyway, I am going to blog about my upcoming trip. I have been packing the trailer with something everyday. I hope I end up with everything I need. I also hope I don't break down before I get to Va because I forgot to have the axles and wheel wells checked on the trailer and I don't know if they are greased. cross your fingers! My brother in law can check when I get there on Christmas.

Well, the back pasture is just about done. I broke down and hired a GREAT fence builder to do the whole thing. He will finish everything tomorrow. I have to go and buy the last gate and find the hardware for the ones I already bought. I hope I can find it. I think I have a clue where it is. The fence is gorgeous, much better than what I could have done.
So tomorrow I will buy more grain and the gate and fill the car up with expensive $2.93 gas and pack some more. I think I am leaving Christmas day. As early as I can get up and get the dogs in the car. Can't wait. I hope it is warm down south.

No comments:

Post a Comment