WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 2 trial in Al ASCA

It's hard to believe that I had the AC on when I got here on Wed because it has been damn cold since then. Today the wind was blowing all friggin day.  I had my  overhauls and my down coat and my earmuffs etc on all day.  
The ducks were unhappy with the weather and I either called my own runs or we got excused in 4 out of 4 runs. The goats went better, but it was so  many hours ago , I can't remember any of the runs. The cattle went the best I guess. Dare apparently(I can't remember it) had a first place run  with a 119.  Geez you would think I would remember that?  Dually's runs were getting increasingly out of control on cattle.  Not sure what to do about that tomorrow. Maybe just leash him up and put him in the dog  box.

Dinner was Mexican and it was very good.

I got the other propane tank to work so I should have heat and hot water tonight. Not sure why the fridge shut off on that tank on the way down, but it's working now.

One more day of trials and home or at least that direction on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment