WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday -travel day

  I left at 8:30 and I was going  to stop but it just wasnt' that far to Al and so I pushed thru. I got here about 4pm and set up , but had a little trouble with the sewer pipe. Suffice to say, You don't want to walk back there.

It's still nice and warm here , in the 70's.  Another gorgeous day .  And the ride was great.  Traffic was light and everything went nice and smooth. However that damn GPS .  I got off the exit to Dothan and it said keep right and when I did , it said make a U turn and when I did , it told me to do it again. it was confused and I felt like a dancer going around in circles.

Dare wouldn't get in the crate this morning so I offered the front seat and he got in there, but he was so nervous and fidgety and was drooling so much that he was distracting me so I stopped and carried him to the crate and put him in. He is exhausted right now while the other dogs are ready to go.

I am parked right next to the dog walk area, but unfortunately it is not fenced in. bummer. I have a trailer on each side, but they look empty so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment