WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

:Nippy Zippy at zero deg this am

    Geez it's cold in here And then I looked at the thermomter and realized why.  I always turn the pellet stove down when I go to bed except when I know it's going to be this cold.  It was 60 in the kitchen which isn't bad considering how far away from the stove it is, but it will take all day on high to warm it up to where I will be comfortable if it stays this cold today. I thought it was supposed to warm up.  Maybe tomorrow.

Now I have to venture out and see if there are any new lambs. Hope not in this cold.  I have all the ewes in the barn and the new lambs but I may not let the lambs and Moms out this am.  I think I will feed them inside and let them out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment