WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Two new lambs

   I was out in the nice weather changing water and filling it and cleaning out the barn when I stopped to watch the sheep and saw the black lamb nuzzling up to Olive and I thought stupid lamb doesn't even know it's own mother and then I realized the black lamb that was born last week was up close to the barn and this was a new lamb. Stupid shepherd.   Looked again and saw the 2nd lamb .  So Olive had lambed and cleaned them both up and hopefully fed them and was off looking for something to eat herself.  If you know Olive you know that is all she thinks of anyway.



I went out and gathered a lamb up in each hand and Olive very nicely followed me into the barn where I deposited them in a lambing jug.   And here they are:   Two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment