WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

AKC trial --day 2

  Well apparently today's judge is stuck in New Mexico trying  to get here, but didn't.  So the club had to find another judge quickly and they could not find anybody so they did the next best thing and asked an experienced exhibitor to judge. Thank you Christine Carilli for stepping up.  Otherwise they would have had to cancel the whole day and many people would have been very unhappy.

Dare ran for the first time in ADV B ducks and did his first ever shed .  We won the class . Go figure.
He got 2nd in ADV ducks and some HC points ( not sure how many)I dont' think we put any ducks thru any panels and we still won.  How does that happen I wonder.

Dually won INT ducks and I pulled him from the INT sheep class because of the judge change I could get my money back and he finished his title yesterday and I didnt want to move him up yet to ADV.

Barb Q'd  and got 5th place in INTducks--go LIzzie and I left before I could see if she got another STD sheep leg but I think she must have. The run was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment