WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

AKC trial day 3--Dually kills duck

Just kidding.

Dare ran first in ADV a ducks and he had a tough set of ducks and he had to bully them around the course and he did a fantastic job.  I was very pleased with him even though the score was low and he ended up with 2nd place.   After we ran ADV ducks , Janet figured out that the Zchute had been set up wrong for the  last 2 days and there was no wide end for the ducks to go into only a narrow end.  No wonder why there were so many skims the first 2 days.  Can you believe that 3 judges and all of the exhibitors missed it.  Janet wasn't even entered in A course ducks.  So we changed it for INT ducks.

Dually won INT ducks with 89.5 which was good for HIT .  His INT sheep class was a mess. The sheep were crazed and he wasn't helping.

Dare was entered in ADV B course ducks but when we walked to the post , he caught a whiff of some thing and I could not turn him around to face the ducks. When I tried to set him up at the post and whipped around the face the rear and layed down.  I finally got him to face front but when I sent him , he was not thinking ducks and went straight up the middle and then crossed over like he never saw them at which point I called him off.  He "needed " to check out the smell before he worked and that wasn't an option.

I ended up the weekend with 5 HC points so I have a total of 8 now. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment