WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bedroom color

I am having trouble deciding on a paint color for the bedroom. I started with a number of shade of blue andthen went ot apple green. Apple green, I have decided as much as I like it is not the right color. I am going back to one of the blues.

I got the laptop all packaged up and ready to go back to repair.  I was sitting on it because there is always the chance they will clear the files, but I copied what I needed and it's good to go --I think.

I planted some cukes  and an heirloom tomatoe this am. Hopefully we won't get any freezes.  I also planted a honeysuckle on the dogs kennel fence.  I love the smell of honeysuckle.

The little red goat keep running to the fence and crying when he sees me.  I think she is hungry so I keep feeding her more grain.  That I know will bite me in the ass at some point.

I worked all 4 dogs today. Yes all 4. Peaches was whining and crying like she wanted to do it so I let her work the goats. They think she is a joke and just stand there. She barks like crazy at them but they don't move.  She was pretty funny.

Dare worked in the arena on widening his outruns and squaring off his flanks to try and pen BB and 2 spotted ewe lambs who didn't want to be penned. It was hard but we got it done.

Dually worked his corner exercise and by golly I think he is getting better. 

Edge got to work on control when we walk in the pen and his lie down and we took the goats into the duck arena and he did a few little outruns. He is holding his down as I walk away and being a good little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment