WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Damn Sheep/goats

I was about to take the dogs about back to the arena to play and saw that the livestock had basically decimated the gate that I had made for them to eat the hay thru.  It was in pieces. So I put all the dogs back in the yard except for Peaches and went in the house to get the screwdriver and came out to try an find Peaches. She's not coming and I can't see her.  She shouldn't have gone under the fence and up the road but a few minutes later I see her way up the street coming towards the house. She had a big bone in her mouth.  She and Mikey used to take off frequently but I thought since Mikey was gone she wouldn't bother and she is getting old.   Well Mikey tried to escape the last day of his life but he ran out of oomph and had to come home. I was right with him anyway because by then his escape was at a very unsafe walk.

So back out the fix the gate thing and the screwdriver bit would not stay in the driver and I was losing it and finding it and losing it and finding it till I finally got in a rythm that allowed me to hold onto it or put it in my pocket after every screw.  Finally got it back to together and put it back up so they animals could no longer get in and trash the hay they were trying to eat.

I spent the morning rearranging the living room and sorting the assored junk laying around. I made quite a lot of progress but now I am out of steam and I am not quite done. Lots of stuff to go downstairs someplace and a bagful of trash and some stuff to go to the take it or leave is shed at the dump.  Actually looks a lot better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment