WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bear visit

The bear returned for sure night before last.  I was up and down all night which may have stopped him from doing some harm.  I smelled something odd in the middle of the night but then I decided I was imagining it and went back to sleep.  Turns out the bear was right outside my window between the barn and the house and he left or came in over the 4 ft gate attached to the house. The gate was open when I got up which is not all that odd since it latches so poorly but the top of the gate which is just wire was all bent over.   I called fish and wildlife but still not sure they are going to do anything.   There is not electric around that part of the yard.  Last night I put more aluminum foil and peanut butter on it on the wire around the sheep.  It was not even licked last night.  NOthing touched it which at least tells me the fence is doing its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment