WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Inside flanks and pressure

so back into the corner again today.  I tried the goats and they stayed no better than the  sheep so I put up panels to keep them in the corner and left the panels open on one side only.  He still lost them most of the time. I think he is telling them he is coming for them instead of telling them he is going around them. Bad doggie.

I worked Edge on it too and he had trouble too, but I am beginning to think he is getting trained. He actually took a flank from my side and it was correct.  I need to expect more from him.

Jem did not get worked today at least not on the sheep. I will try and work his recall a little later. I have to wait for Cindy and Billy to get here. Billy is going to work on my lawnmower and Cindy is going to Tufts with me to get Edge's cerf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment