WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Lesson day

2 new students today, but only one signed up for lesson 2.  . If I get 1 true student out of 15 that try it then I am doing good.  

Cold day today.  I had long underwear, down coat, earmuffs and I had to go and find my gloves. It got a little warmer but darn.....

I worked Kip this afternoon.  He is starting to understand going into the corner around the sheep.  Each time I try it he gets better.  I also did some walk abouts with him and he was very good.  Probably the best walk abouts I have ever had with any of my dogs. He's cute and I think I will keep him whatever his name is.

I worked Dually yesterday out in the arena and he was awesome. He took my flanks mostly when I asked and most were pretty square.  He was just awesome and I owe it all to the close work and the pressure work I have been doing with him.   Yay

1 comment: