WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Blueberry picking

 a  Group of us got together this morning to go blueberry picking. It was very close to Gail's house so we met there.They had these great harnesses that held a picking bucket so you had 2 hands free and it  was very comfortable. I picked 6.2 lbs in less than an hr. The berries are huge. There were 7 dif varieties. 4 were ripe so we picked from those 4. Most are already frozen to be taken home.

I have started to pack and put things in storage.  I went out to turn on the frig in the trailer and I'm not sure it's working.  Finally the freezer started to get cold but not sure about the main frig.  Scary driving home without a fridge, but doable.

We then went into Dunellon to Grumbles and shopped a little and ate lunch in their new cafe.  It was ok.  I stopped and got dog food and a garden trowell and a padlock.  The garden trowel is to take samples in the pasture and send them into Uof F for testing. Gotta get out there before the temp goes way up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment