WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

READY TO GO HOME

I have been packing and sorting all day yesterday and today.  The frig is working in the trailer and I am starting to fill it with stuff from in the house.  I plan to turn off the fridge in the house.  More work needs to be done,but I need a rest.  I moved all the furniture off the deck . I've packed some of my clothes and I made the bed in the trailer.  The mattress is all wrapped and ready to tie on top of the car.  I'm debating on if I should leave the hoses outside or not.  Can't see a reason to pick them up really.

I hid the padlock key in case I lose mine. Now I need to search for keys to the shed and barn and figue out which is which. 

No comments:

Post a Comment