WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, February 14, 2011

SPRING OR LATE JAN THAW?

 It was  50 today and I was outside without a hat or gloves or jacket.   I tried to get on the roof again since it is dripping into the kitchen and there are stains on the living room wall, but I'm just not brave enough.  The ice up there is 5 inches thick in some places and solid even though it was warm today, it needed to be 80 to melt that. So instead  I drained and filled the duck tank which hasn't  been done for 2months. Clean water what a concept.  Ducks don't care.  I removed a tarp over the sheep hay and made them eat the stuff on the ground that they have been wasting. They aren't  going to be happy with me tomorrow morning. Wasteful piggy animals. NO LAMBS!
      I Straightened out my mail issue which was they weren't delivering it. I had put in on hold in Dec and with all the snowstorms and the mailbox being boxed in, I thought they were just holding it because of that and they thought they were holding it because I asked them to in Dec.  So I shoveled out the mailbox and I should be good to go tomorrow.
   The dogs are kinda grumpy, no work, no exercise and still no  place they can run because the snow is too deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment