WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back pain

I came home from Maine with a back pain and I thought it would go away overnight but it got worse.  I had a massage last night and I felt good when I got home but this morning I could barely walk down the stairs. That sorta worked itself out.  But I spent most of the day sitting again, yesterday too. It's the only position I'm totally comfortable in.  I can get up and walk around for 20 minutes and then the pain starts again.  And this too shall pass.  I canceled all my lessons for this weekend though.  I doubt I could stand up or load up the ducks or build the pens.  I can wait until next weekend.
     I went to license my dogs and found out that I didn't do it last year.  Probably because they didnt' have a rabies cert and the dogs were  lumped together and they wouldn't let me pay for 3 dogs and not the 4th.  So I got hit with a $25 fine on each dog and 2 yrs fees and so I told them to take Dually off the books so I could license the 2 they had certs on and I told them Mikey was gone.  Saved some Money. I came back to look for a cert on Dually and I can't find it.  I just need to find one and copy it because I know he is vaccinated. Damn town.

   Tomorrow it is going to rain and I'm wondering if that will mean that I need to go in the cellar and start putting stuff up in case it floods.  There is still tons of snow around the base of the house and nowhere for the rain to go if it comes down heavily.  JOY.
    

1 comment:

  1. I know about backs. Been there, done that, and still doing it. NO fun. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete