WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Lambs

I had a set of twin ewe lambs on Sat and a black ram lamb  today.  Hopefully more tomorrow. I did leave them in the barn (all of them)so they don't lamb outside like Pony did last night. She was one I felt wouldn't lamb for months so I left her outside.  Good thing it was warm because it poured last night and their little shelter is not really totally rainproof and the footing is mud.  The little guy was muddy but not  cold when I  found him.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Must be fun to have lambs. Glad Muddy made it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is male and so was born stupid but seems to be doing well. The brown ones are doing great! Can't wait to see what else I get.

    ReplyDelete