WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Call duck eggs

    I picked up 37 call  duck eggs today to put in the incubator. Hopefully the incubator will stay working throughout the whole hatch especially since I wont' be here for a good part of it.

I was wrong about the price on corral panels at Tractor Supply so I have to rethink if I want to spend the money. It's twice as much as I thought it was going to be, but I bought the cattle panels and T posts and I am going to go back and get some really good hoses.  I am so tired of fighting the kinks and the stiffness.



The back pasture is starting to look good. I thought you might like to see.

1 comment: