WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dually

      Since I am entered in a trial in less than  a month, I decided I had better get him out in a big field working light sheep.  He was on my lightest wethers. One is nuts.  He stayed off of them , sometimes too much so. I had to get him up a number of times  but he did cover once without my asking him.  He also figured out where to be to keep them from running to the draw.  He didn't dive in once out in the big field but then I brought him thru the pasture to go back to the house(which I didn't need to do)and since we were there I asked him to  walk up on the ewes and lambs and he dove in.  I couldn't leave well enough alone.

     I started driving in the rest of the fence posts in the back field and  wiring them up. That is so time consuming.Also rock picking is going to be on the LIST for a very very long time back there. It was little difficult to walk back there.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like good work with Dually, good luck at the upcoming trials! Sounds like you've gotten a lot done on the property, would love to see pics:-))

    ReplyDelete