WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day before the clinic

    I don't know why I schedule myself to do so much the day before a clinic.  I am  all done and just realized I don't have any romaine to make salad with tomorrow and since that is the main meal, I am going to have to go out and get some in the morning. yay.

I had my obed class this am and both boys did terrrible at heeling but were good on the stand for exam and then I worked fronts with Dare and he bit me taking the cookie and that was the end of that. Dually did very well going after the dumbell while Dare pretends he can't see it.

So  then I got home and gave Ed some stuff to do and started working on the quiche.  I got them started and had to run out and pick up Jan at the airport.  Easy ride home and I gave her a drink and started cooking the lobsters I had bought on my way home from obed at Old Colony Farms fish market. They looked good but they had a very odd taste. They tasted earthy.  Not very good. Disappointing.

Then I made some mango lime sorbet. And it wasn't very good either.  Hope the qiches turn out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment