WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

AKC TRIAL DAY 3

Dare had the hard to move group of cows and he could not get them off the back fence so I was allowed to go help him today and the 2 of us had a hard time moving the SOB's,, but I took them around the course and then repenned them.  I thought Dually was going to get the same group and that is why I took them around the course, but the other INT dog moved up and she got that group and did very well on them.

Dually got the other group and on his outrun he took a good luck  at the heads that were very nicely facing me and went in on them like a kamikaze.  Then they went to the back fence and he had to get them out so he dove in and bit and ducked and somebody told me he barked and finally I was able to down him behind them and they moved out nicely.  We did the whole course and even  did the crossdrive.  We got a very very generous score and a Q for his 2nd leg.

Dually's duck run was not too bad. I had the group of ducks that had not been trained to go in panels and would NOT go in the panels. I had them lined up perfectly a number of times but they weren't going so I kept skimming.  It was good other than that until we got to the damn crossdrive where he refused to listen to my flanks so I jumped out there and MADE him take them and then we repenned them.

Dare had a pretty good run but only 2ndplace with  89.5.  --Gotta work that crossdrive so I can up my scores.

Puppy had a good day and a lot of socializing.  He is very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment