WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bathroom progress

 The new shower , wall board is up and new plumbing is done.,
 The new tile floor has been started. LLLOOve love love it
                                                           toilet removed

 Most of the beadboard is up  and half of the tile is down.   THe shower walls were put up today and the balance of the shower wallboard was put up including the inset shelf and the corner trim.  The new toilet is on my front porch and the old toilet is in my hallway.  Those are the only 2 toilets I have and now neither are working.  I still have the trusty porta potti that is out in the yard and we are supposed to have torrential rain tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment