WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Edge has a friend

  Poor puppy Edge has been dodging growling and snarling adult dogs for the last 2 weeks, but yesterday Peaches decided he might be ok.  She is licking him and a little play with him.  He is jumping on her now without fearing for his life. She will still correct him but he feels a little safer.   He is jumping on Dare too, but Dare is still mostly ignoring him or a little growl and Edge leaves quickly.  Dually's growling has calmed down a bit but not all that much and I don't ever expect them to be friends. Dually doesn' t want any friends.

 I ran out of duck food so I had Dually put all the ducks in the duck arena to fend for themselves for a while. He is much better at that stuff than Dare because Dare gets too wound up.  He did however, decide he didn't want to take some flanks or some downs so I had to get after him for that.


I took a quick trip to Sears this am to buy a new hybrid water heater.  It was $1000 and there is  a $1000 rebate so it seems like a good idea. I have an 80 gal electric water heater that costs me about $40 month to run and this one should be a lot less. It is 50 gal and supposedly will cost less to run. The plumber will be here tomorrow to install that and work on the bathroom some more. It will be nice when I have an in house shower again. I have to go outside to the travel trailer everynight for a shower which is not bad but it's so nice and quiet out there and no puppy and the bed looks so inviting and it's so hard to come back in the house and I am so tired lately.  I don't think it's all the puppys fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment