WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

ASCA TRIAL IN DOTHAN AL

 Its a 2 day am/pm trial and the judges are Russ Ford and David Clayton.  Russ is a little bit of a harder scorer than David. 

Dually was sick last night numerous times because he ate so much sheep shit while I was working him at Rogers.  We worked the ducks to make sure they were ok and I got on his case pretty hard.  He got me back. I tied him to the table so he would vomit on the tile floor and not on the rug since I had NOTHING BUT TOILET PAPER  to clean it up,  He still did not feel well this am but he ate breakfast and kept it down.

His performance today on all stock was just mediocre.  He was not listening and we were not in snych at all.  We did qualify on all stock and got scores over 100 on all of them.That's nice but no HIT"s.   So we got 6 pts and we theoretically could have gotten 12 if he was on his game.  He was so stressed yesterday that I had to let him play a little today, but still I was not happy with our game.

Out to dinner at Outback and now I am going to bed.    tired from not sleeping much last night

No comments:

Post a Comment