WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Lucky DAy

I went to the post office first thing this morning to mail out the last trial entry of the winter for me and then I went to a craft show in Leesburg.I bought some tomatoes and some cukes and I found a lovely shirt jacket and bought that too. I sat for a while at a picnic table while they were doing karakoe. Not very good but every body was having fun. Talked to a few people.

Then I left and went to a Flea Market that I have been eying for a while. I found a small pressure cooker which I got for $3 and I found an airforce dog dryer which worked and I got that for $5. Both really good deals.

Then I came back to the trailer and took a nap. got up and worked the dogs on taking the sheep out of the dog kennel. Dually got them all stirred up but Edge did fine. Then I worked them on the ducks. Edge was funny. He really preferred to work sheep and he tried to do it even though they were in the dog kennel. I guess he is not that fond of ducks. Too bad , you will work ducks and you will work them well.

Not sure what tonight will bring. Might do laundry , might hit another movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment