WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wed

cold morning and windy  so I didnt really go outside until afternoon.  Lee came over and picked up the sheep because I am leaving for Al tomorrow.  I have a trial this weekend and of course Dually is still not right.  I need to find a chiro or dog masseuse to look at him when I get back. I rested him for 3 days and he was looking ok so I worked him a little  today and he is lame again tonight.  On the plus side, we worked on penning and we did very well for a change.

 Then I took the propane tanks and had them filled. I was concerned that I would not be able to lift them back onto the trailer but I backed the car up fairly close and it was not bad sliding them over. It is supposed to be very cold tonight so I am  happy I have propane to use for heat.

I went to a yoga class at the Brownwood section of  The Villages.  tough class and my back is bothering me today so some  of the poses were not good for me. I am going to be sore tomorrow.

UPDATE:::::    Just tried to turn the thermostat on the heat and nothing happened again.  So I have no  propane heat again.   coldest night of the year down here and no f'ng heat.   How many times is this going to happen?  Methinks there is a problem with their parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment