WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Outruns

Lee came over and he  held sheep for Dually to work outruns. His outrun was fine but his lift was very messy and although I stayed  very calm , I could not get him to stop at the top easily. His driving away from me was fine but the crossdrive was not easy because again he won't take the down so I can get him driving in the right direction,.  Ah well.  this weekends trial will be messy.   At least I know that ahead of time.  After all that work this am, Dually is lame again.  I emailed someone locally to see if she knows someplace I can take him to get him diagnosed.

Later on I went out and worked Edge and I started out with an outrun but decided I needed to work on walkabouts.  Sometimes the sheep just stopped and all 3 of them just turned around and stared at Edge.  I think he was using too much eye and turning them to him.  I tried to let him figure out how to get them moving and I thing he was getting it by  the end.

Went to the movies. I saw McFarland USA.  It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment