WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Boring Defensive Driving class

 i had to leave at 6;30 this am to get to the class in Wesley Chapel.  It was supposed to be an 8 hr class but it only lasted 6 with an hr for lunch. Works for me.  I got home much earlier than anticipated.  I asked my neighbor to let the dogs out. I had left them inside because of thunderstorms today.  She let them out and I texted and asked did she put them back in . Yes Kip was in his crate ad Edge and Dually were loose in the house.  When I got home Dually was in the crate and Kip and Edge were loose. I guess I should have told her how to tell them apart.

I sent the completion cert in to the court and soon I will pay the fine and that will be over with until I get my increased insurance bill next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment