WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

barn hunt today

   I started Kip tonight and he got it right away.  He lacks focus and he did try to pee on a hay bale but I caught him quick.  

Edge did a beautiful job on 4 tubes , no mistakes and fast finds.  I had Lorri hide them really well too because we had an issue at the last trial with tubes that were down in between bales.  hopefully he is over that now.  Dually found his 2 every time but is really tired tonight. We did a lot of ready set go today .  He almost could not jump up on a bale tonight but he rallied and did it but it was quite noticeable to me that he was having an issue. Maybe too much running today.

Called Frances Finley to see if there was any possibility of Que having another litter but she is 10 now and it does not look promising. Que is Dare's sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment