WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Clinic is over

sorry I haven't been reporting but I have to drive 25 miles back to the campground after the clinic and to the clinic site and frankly I am just tired.
 so today , Kip was a star.  He did stuff I had no idea he could do.  He drove a group of sheep to a corner and then did an inside flank and took them out and also took an inside flank and just did a 360. Pretty advanced stuff.

Edgie  had a very hard time taking his away flank around some sheep that wanted to run.  If I remember to give him a get back before the away flank he is better. 

Dually worked ducks twice.  He is tired tonight.  He whined at me last night after we were in bed so I knew he was bored.

Tomorrow we are going someplace else to work cattle. Cindy is staying an extra day and going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment