WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

New Dentist

  I had an appt today with a new dentist in Williston.  I liked her a lot.  What I did not like is they had no spit cup and used the suction the whole time.  I was not allowed any rest time to close my jaw.  I will change that the next time I go. I think she did a good job(what do I know).  She did adjust my partial so now I can chew on both sides again which I haven't done since November.

Then the boys and I did a barn hunt run thru . Edge did outstanding but Dually and I got hung up in one area. We finished but Lorri kinda had to tell me to move on. So Edge gets to run senior tomorrow for real and Dually does Open. 

I went to Walmart finally and got a new mailbox but no time to put it up today. Probably no time tomorrow am but pm for sure.

I also bought my first hibiscus which I plan to plant by the back porch someplace.

1 comment:

  1. One of the most difficult things that I ever had to do was relocate because of my job and say bye to the best dentist I have ever met. He was so gentle and caring, and once we moved it took me weeks to find a dentist I was happy with. There is no pain like that of losing a great dentist because they are so hard to find.

    Freddie Gray @ Ballantyne Dentistry

    ReplyDelete