WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Florida arrival

   I started from the KOA in NCarolina yesterday at about 6 am and  had a good trip with a good book on cd .  I got to Amy's at 4:30.  I set the camper up but had trouble with the water. I will fix that today.  We are going to work dogs and then go to lunch at 5 guys and then work dogs again. I will stay more night here and then go to Judith Kelly's tomorrow to work dogs on B course.  Apparently I didnt enter either dog on A course. Duh.

The dogs look like they have recovered  from the trip and are ready to work.

I had fresh oranges this am --OMG  \
\
Last night I had a mint tea with a fresh lemon (grapefruit size)

The sun is out and it is beautiful  although a little chilly.  Maybe no jacket. Not sure yet.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment