WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAY

  Ok there are a lot of things I am thankful for.  Family (even though they drive me nuts sometimes)Friends(everybody needs friends) Dogs (they make my life complete).

We had our turkey at the Public House restaurant.  It was pretty bad.  Suffice it to say, I will not recomend them or ever go there again for Thanksgiving.  But that's ok , My  friend will be giving me a leftover plate tomorrow maybe with homemade yeast rolls.  Mmmmm

So I was home from "dinner" by 1pm.  I went out and sorted the light sheep and went out back and worked the dogs. I worked again on calm and quiet and everything went very well with both of them.  Dare's down didn't get better and at the end it  seemed to get worse,but I kept calm.  Dually  worked the A course and I stayed at the handlers post  .  He did very well . Calm and quiet is the key.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day, except for the bad turkey! Safe drive, see you next week.

    ReplyDelete