WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friends and students

  I had friends come for lessons yesterday and they went very well with all the dogs.  3 aussies and a corgi  The corgi is a little pistol but she likes to pick fights with the sheep.  My ram was not impressed and I hope she stops doing it because the ram went home with them. They also took a ewe lamb and I  think I am down to 11 or 12 sheep and 3 goats.  My other friend took 2 goats and 3 Indian Runners home with her and so I am down to 11 Indian runners and about the same in calls.

We had a nice homemade meatloaf with mashed potatoes and carrots for supper.  lots of conversation and fun.  After dinner we loaded up a bunch of ducks and 2 goats into the back of a minvan and off they went. Good luck Shelly.  Laura and I set up the ROKU box on my tv later that night and it took us forever because it kept asking for passwords and they didn't like the ones I kept giving them. Finally made a phone call to Verizon support and they told us where the network password was located.  So it's up and working and I can watch netflix on my tv now.  Better than watching stuff on the laptop screen.

So this am we got up and lazed around for a while and then went out and loaded up some ducks and some sheep and off they went. Now I have a full day of lessons ahead of me. Hope it warms up some.

No comments:

Post a Comment