WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No sheep training today

BUT , I did work the puppy on some obedience.  I got him to get into heel position for food of course and then we worked sit stand down and back. He has a lousy sit, but his stand is getting much better.

Dually got his first every bath and blow dry.  His collar was beginning to stink so I washed the dog and took the collar off. He was very good. Stood still for everything and now he smells as sweet as a flower.



AFter bath attitude

AFter bath face


I took at nap at 10:30 am .  I am not getting much sleep at night.  It's either the puppy or I have to pee or the damn microwave starts to beep.  That's about it. The bed sucks too and I am constantly researching the next  mattress.  I found a sleep number bed on sale at camperworld.  But I am not sure if I want one. There are some bad reviews but many good ones. The bed platform takes a full queen size mattress but I figure if I buy a full size one and I like it better than my home mattress then I can switch them.  I think that is a really good idea.  So now I am going back to " another " mattress store that has a great return policy and see what they have in full size.  Can't wait to get a decent mattress.

My last art class was tonight and I had to restart the picture of Dare that I started last week because I left it on my table and Dually walked all over it and scratched it all up.  It's ok because the one I started tonight is much better than last weeks. I wish I could keep going to class until I leave for  home, but they wouldn't take payment by the week only by  the session and that is for 8 weeks and I will only be here another 3 weeks.

There is a BC trial this weekend close by and I am considering entering.  How bad could Dare do?

No comments:

Post a Comment