WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

ASCA trial in FL

We started on Friday with  a sheep and duck and cattle farm trial. I had both dogs entered in sheep and ducks and Dually got excused for really really flossing well and Dare got excused for thinking about it.  Dually got excused for biting or running over a duck --cant remember which and Dare got his 2nd leg and finished his OFTDd title.
  We were camping at Deb Mintzers because the cattle trial was at her place then we had to drive 30 miles to Leida for sheep and ducks. Anyway Deb invited me for dinner on Fri night with some other people and she had a made a kick ass oyster stew and homemade bread.  It was great!  Bed couldn't come soon enough though.
 Sat  am we ran in the cattle arena trail which only had 6 entries total. Dare got HIT cattle and HIT aussie that day.  I think Dually was kind of an ass because I had gotten after him the day before and so he decided to eat poop and be a jerk.

Today Dually had a kick ass cattle run  and I thought we had won it but there was a better run.  Not that Dually's was perfect, but for him it was good.  We did lose most of our points when he buzzed the cows and turned them back for absoulutely no good reason. They were moving forward nicely and he would zip in front and turn them.  Must get that under control.  I'm hoping Roger can help us with that next weekend. Looks like I might be the only one going to work with him.  Whohoo , more work for me!

When I pulled in on Fri, I went under a tree and ripped a hole in a vent cover so now I have to figure out where to get that fixed.   And there was a strong sewer smell that would not dissipate until I took a showere tonight. At least I think it's gone. And I need to get the oil in the car changed too. Busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment