WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

St Augustine

Ripley's chrome bumper horse
I drove to St Augustine this morning to meet Jan and go to Ripleys and out to lunch.  I wish I had more time to explore the town.  It was very touristy and busy as hell.  Lunch was good. We tried some fried shrimp flavored with Datil peppers(locally known and grown).  Tasty and the shrimp was fried beautifully.  Nice and moist blackened mahi mahi  and good chowder.

I have decided to go home the day after the next training session at Rogers which will be Mar 23,24 so on the road on March 25 and home by the 26 or 27th.  All the lambies and goaties and duckies can come home and the cat will be happy.

Dare did his dumb diving in thing again. So long line will go back on tomorrow.
I found a couple of bamboo plants on the side of the road that look like they will make good  training sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment