WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Dog yard cleaned up

Mary came over and worked all day today cleaning out the construction material from the dog yard and the extra rocks that were dug up and then she weed whacked it.  It looks good.  Then she rolled onto digging up the new garden area right in front of the back porch and transplanting some grasses and some hosta and some coneflower.  It looks a little weak right now but I have faith it will look good soon. 

I am going to put some stepping stones across the new garden area, but I need to go buy some.  Maybe tomorrow afternoon after lessons.  I don't have a pic of this area yet, but I will take a pic tomorrow and then update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment