WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Worked the dogs

This morning I set up the C course for the ducks and worked on my timing around the obstacles.  Dually was being  a little bit bad about his flanks so I had to correct that and Dare was being pokey because I had the hose in my hand.  Too bad for you buddy.

Tonight I worked Edgie.  First I worked all the sheep and goats in the 100 by 100  and he had a very hard time going Away to me around the livestock. He got it finally  but it was forced.  He does tend to want to dive in on that side  and then I sorted off the goats (with him) and worked on fetching, driving  outs and just go get them.  Almost everytime I sent him to get them , he went straight up the middle then cut across to be able to go bye around them.  He might have decided that it was a little easier to go around a bit more at the end but I need to keep practicing that. 

At least tonight, everybody is sleeping and not wandering around whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment