WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, September 27, 2013

I've been up since 2 and its 5 now lucky me

So I guess I will be taking a nap this afternoon or even later this morning. That's the beauty of retirement I guess.  And no contractors are scheduled to be here today so that's good too.  They put the window seat window in yesterday and it is breathtaking. love it love it love it.

Not sure why I am up all night but I have been working on the details for the Herding Fun Day this Sundays and maybe my brain is working overtime.

  I am doing a benefit for Mumble and Jean.  It's a huge vet bill and Mumble is related to Dare and Dually and I  just would like to do something for them.

Anyway, I have been working on the menu because we are going to be serving food and drinks. Not sure if anyone will be buying but I can always use the leftovers for the clinic next weekend. Kathy is going to bake some muffins and I have a couple of trays of peach cobbler.

I'm getting some good response on the Fun Day.  I can't wait to see if the Great Dane can herd!


Kitchen news:   Besides the new window, they put the ceiling in this week.  It's plain tongue and groove pine. Looks great.   I got my new faucet from ebay .  I got a good deal on it. Its a very nice Moen and I got it for about 1/2 price. It's missing a little plastic piece, but I am hoping I can get that somewhere.   My copper sink is on it's way from Mexico. LOL.  Had to have one.

I  have 3 cabinet designs and estimates and I am waiting for one more. So far Home Depot wins the war.  But I might go with the local lumber company . They are coming close 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment