WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Busy Day

First of all, I still have to milk the goat with the bad teat a couple of times a day.  I finally got some bag balm for her and it actually looked better tonight but I could be imagining it.  I took a trip to Tractor Supply for some grain and bought bag balm and probios for the dogs.  My vet thinks they should be on it. Then a short trip to an antique store to look for Howards beeswax. They were out so I ordered it online. I am going to try and treat the countertop after I finish putting tung oil on it.  Bill and Brian worked on the kitchen all day.  Bill says I am going to be surprised at how low the bill is for the kitchen.  I doubt it. .  They finished the plumbing so I have a working dishwasher. Brian d id the rest of the backsplash and the window trim .  Bill put up my Mason jar light which looks really cool.  They determined that my brand new kitchen heater has a cracked fan and that's why it suddenly started to make lots of noise.  Bill put one of my new lights in the bathroom and couldn't find a part to put the other 2 up so he will be back to do that but not till Thurs.  I gave him my paint color for the kitchen so they might be starting that on Thurs, but they still have to grout the backsplash. 

No new kids today.  hurry up or I am not going to be able to go to Maine.  Kathy came over to meet the kids and she helped me put up 2 new heat lamps and lower the existing one. Those kids are warm now!!  toasty warm.  They will be running and playing up a storm tomorrow. Nat is coming over to do their horns tomorrow afternoon.

My nanny cam doesn't work well at night for some reason.  It works very well during the day. sound  keeps cutting in and out and so does the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment