WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stupid nanny cam

I spent hours getting the stupid camera to work so I could put it in the barn and watch the ewes lamb. Hours and hours.  Finally got the think to work and took it out to the barn to see where I wanted to hang it up. As I was fooling with the extension cords, it pulled the camera which was just resting on a 2 by 4 into the bucket of sheep water. Ok we can assume that wrecked my brand new camera.  I took it inside anyway to blow dry it out and the blow dryer stopped working. Great.   So I sat in front of the pellet stove and held the camera there for  a while till I could see the moisture was dry on the lens, but again, I'm sure the thing is toast.  I'm going to bed. 

Oh the other thing today, is Dually is sick.  not eating, moaning and throwing up.   Just friggin great..

No comments:

Post a Comment