WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dually and Nanny cam update

I forgot to update you all on Dually.  He's fine. He had xrays and a couple of fecal exams during which they pulled out a large piece of plastic toy that was causing a lot of discomfort.  They gave him some special canned food and some metronizole.  He seems to love the canned food because he has been eating like I have never seen him eat and I am mixing it with a very inexpensive kibble.  Go figure.

The nanny cam dried out completely and I have been enjoying watching the sheep in the barn at all hours.  I also watch the goats be assholes to the sheep. If it wasn't so darn cold out they would stay outside and the sheep would stay inside at night but I am a soft touch so Dually puts them in one of the little stalls and the sheep get the big stall.Tonight all 4 goats went in one stall together. That's a little close.  Last night Ihad one goat in one stall and 3 in the other. The one goat somehow bumped the camera so it was upside down all night.  I fixed it this morning. Good thing, they can't really  get to it or they would destroy it I'm sure.

Tomorrow I will have updated kitchen pictures.  The countertop is finished except for the tung oil finish and the backsplash has been started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment