WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fighting with the water

So I only have to water the livestock every few days but it involves dragging the hose out of the cellar and attaching to the outside faucet at which point I go back into the cellar and grab  the hair dryer.  I hook the hair dryer to the extension cord hooked to the duck water and turn it on.  I goes on for all of 30 secs and then shuts off and I can't get it back on.  I check the breaker, it's fine, I check the button on the outside outlet and reset it or so I thought.  Then I take the dryer in the house and try it on the plug in the bathroom.  It didn't work so I figured broke. I then took off my overalls and my big down coat and all my sundries and changed into a pair of jeans and another coat and went to Walmart to buy a new hair dryer.  I found one for $10 and drove home and changed back into the barn wear and went out and plugged it in and WTF the new one doesn't work.  Not possible, so I go back inside and get the old one and plug it in the kitchen and it turns on.  So I take it back outside and reset the other button on the outside plug and Voila it works.  Now I have a new hair dryer which I only use in the winter and never on hair.  Ah well.

Lets see, the rest of the day.  Hmmm. took the dogs out a couple of times because it wasn't that cold and I went to the dump and I picked up some sand at the town yard so I am ready for snow and ice.  I also  built a small pen out back so I can work the dogs a little bit before it gets too snowy and icy.

No comments:

Post a Comment