WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Kitchen pics

I've run into a few people recently or talked to them on the phone who have requested kitchen pics so I will oblige. I am not finished obviously but slowly little we are making little steps forward.This week they installed a heater under the cabinet so I will have some heat in my kitchen . The pellet stove has a ways to go to get in there so I needed another heater. They also started to cut and fit the underlayment for the countertop.  I am pretty sure he went to buy the wood for the rest of the countertop on Sat which means he will be cutting and planing it this week before he brings it up to install.  In the meantime I am still looking for a backsplash.  I have a few I will show you but I need to get the piece of beadboard cut and put up because I have a feeling that is what I will want.Forgot to mention , there is a section of countertop already done and you can see it in the  acouple of pics.  It's black walnut plank style with a finish of tung oil.

 Not sure about this .  aluminum with leather type embossing for back of stove
 this is a 2in by 2in dot
 this has 2 copper with a design dots
 pulled out some tiles to put colored dots in. this is a green glass dot
 I really like this
6 by 6 tiles . the color is right but I kinda hate the type of tile it is.

 faces road
 This window faces the front porch with the front door being to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment