WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Aus Shep club of Maine

I entered the Thurs night trial on cattle with Dare and Dually and Dually won with a 118 and Dare came in 2nd with 116. Fri I did not enter Dare and Dually in the Farm trial because they both have their titles in sheep and ducks but I entered Edgie for haha's and he won Open farm sheep and open farm ducks. Fri night Dare and Dually were in cattle again and Dually won Cattle with 110 and Dare won 4th with 100. Today we ran course D sheep which was a tad bit difficult. Dually had a kick ass run up to the free standing pen and I had them in twice and he punched them out twice. We had to move on so we ended up with 100 4th place and Dare got a 92, but he had fun. In Ducks, Dually ot a 93 on course C and Dare won the class with 106. And then we did a fun time and points thing for $5 run on 2 goats on course D with a minor variation. There were 2 divisions adv and std. I put Edge in STd and he won that and $32

No comments:

Post a Comment